Being busy

How do you guys do to write everyday ?? It is fun, but I have already so much on my to do list...

Look at this saturday morning, for example: we have to go pick up the food left on their porch by our neighbors, for the "Scout for food" program. 11:00 am is the den meeting for the cub scouts (why did they put it the same day ??). 2:30 Louis has his basketball training + game, until 4:30. And at 4:30 it is Guillaume's turn. And I have to be there all the time whith both of them, cause nobody else will be at home at this time... Oh, and we need to eat in between, somehow.

Sunday evening, I am inviting my husband's boss and his wife for dinner. So I have to clean my house and my cluttered dining table aka second great workstation for my jewelry work. Plus doing last minute grocery shopping, plus the cooking, and I cannot mess this up !!

Friday morning, I am on duty for the "disability worshop" of my 4th grader. That is all morning and the children have different stations to go through to learn about all the disabilities (including dislexia and autism...), and to know what it feels like to have this kind of problem. I will help the kids to use a white cane so they can have the feeling of what it feels like when you're blind. It is a great workshop organized by the schools, very informative.

Well, all this week, I have been working on my website. I have learn soooooo much since I have started. It does not look so bad, I am quite happy about it. You will be able to check it out soon, I will post the URL when it is ready (or did I already put it on this blog ? But it won't look the same anyway...)
When I started this process, I did not even now what FTP meant. Now, I am rewriting my CSS stylesheet !! (well, kind of !). OK, I am a jewelry designer, not a web site designer.

I also asked a guy on the web, Gary, to design a logo for me. I am waiting impatiently to see how it is gonna look. You might see it, I hope, very soon. I am scared if I don't like it I will have spend my bucks for nothing...

Well, I did spend tons of time on my computer recently, I hope people will be excited by my jewelry, as much as I am.

OK, that's it for today. Nobody will gonna read my babbling anyway, right ?

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

oh, I sure the logo looks good... it isn't much fun paying for something we don't like...

I am not computer savvy either....so, I am just happy with my picturetrail site and my blog... some day I might think about setting up an Etsy shop...but, I am kind of lazy...